|12 oz of freshly squeezed carrot juice|
|16 oz freshly squeezed watermelon juice|
|8 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice (meyer variety)|
|4 oz freshly squeezed celery juice|
Serves: 5-8 people
Time: 25-30 minutes
- Peel and prepare the carrots, watermelon, lemons, and celery for juicing, being sure to remove any bruised or damaged parts.
- Juice the watermelon first, followed by the carrots, the celery, and the lemon.
- Mix the juices together in a pitcher.
- Drink the juice as soon as possible after juicing.
- Thoroughly rinse and clean juicer for next use.
Serve chilled in crushed ice with mint leaves. Can be added to ice or popsicle trays and frozen for later.