I practice a unique blend of both traditional and emerging models of acupuncture, which includes the use of nutrition, herbal medicine, exercise, massage, and holistic lifestyle counseling, to assist you in improving your overall well-being.
Acupuncture is a comprehensive system of traditional natural healing that is capable of diagnosing and effectively treating a wide range of poor health conditions. It is often included as part of a new model of medicine, sometimes referred to as “functional” "integrative" or “systems” medicine. Acupuncture works by stimulating your own innate natural healing processes to assist your body in adapting to whatever is going on. Its goal is to promote natural healing by improving your body's system-wide response to various signs and symptoms.
My Approach to Care
My approach to care emphasizes the important role of mental-emotional wellbeing in health and disease. I enjoy working with a wide range of mind-body concerns, with a focus on change and cultivating wellness.
Using a unique system of acupuncture and supporting natural medicine therapies, I aim to help you address areas of your health that are too often ignored or overlooked by other healthcare providers throughout the process of healing.
The result is you get the same built in benefits of acupuncture and natural medicine in managing pain, stress, and other illness and symptoms, with the added value of connecting with the deeper aspects of your wellbeing that will guide you throughout the healing process and help you discover and cultivate a new more balanced way of life.
Conditions I Help Treat
- Acute or chronic pain-
- joint and muscle pain from injury or repetitive use, arthritis, as well as headaches and other aches and discomforts.
- Addictions and chemical dependency-
- over-reliance on medications, habitual drug and alcohol abuse, cigarette cessation, etc.
- Allergies and sinus relief-
- seasonal allergies, sinus congestion, asthma, and more.
- Chronic or recurring conditions not responding to conventional care-
- depression, chronic fatigue, autoimmune disorders, common infections, and more.
- Digestive problems and weight management-
- obesity, indigestion, constipation, bloating, heartburn, acid reflux, and more.
- Energy healing and balancing-
- mental-emotional pain, chakra blockages, habitual patterns of imbalance, rips and holes in etheric field, psychic attacks, and more.
- Skin problems-
- acne, eczema, dermatits, discoloration, and more.
- Stress and sleep management
- stress due to any unfavorable, very demanding, or life-changing events and its resulting anxiety and insomnia.
Therapies I Use
Revitalize the performance of your overall well-being and keep your various body's systems in balance.
Alleviate a wide variety of conditions and symptoms and reduce the risk of developing longterm illness.
Holistic Lifestyle Counseling
Natural relief from both stress and its resulting anxiety to help cope with any unfavorable, very demanding, or life-changing events.
Herbal Medicine Therapy
Support optimum immune system function and regulate various function to all bodily systems using herbal medicine.
Cupping Massage Therapy
Loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and promote relaxation with this very unique type of deep tissue massage.
Acupuncture, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine Therapy, Exercise, and Lifestyle Counseling- Studio City, Toluca Lake, North Hollywood, Burbank, & NoHo Arts District, CA
Make Your Appointment Today!