Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, carrot juice is one of the best fresh vegetable juices to consume. Because of this it is often used as a foundational juice in many combinations of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices that are used to provide essential nutrients. Carrots are well known for containing high levels of vitamin A, which is needed for a healthy immune system and to promote good eyesight. When combined with juiced watermelon and lemon, the healing benefits of carrots are enhanced to produce an all natural detoxifying, rejuvenating, and alkalizing thirst quencher.
|12 oz of freshly squeezed carrot juice|
|16 oz freshly squeezed watermelon juice|
|8 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice (meyer variety)|
|4 oz freshly squeezed celery juice|
Serves: 5-8 people
Time: 25-30 minutes
- Peel and prepare the carrots, watermelon, lemons, and celery for juicing, being sure to remove any bruised or damaged parts.
- Juice the watermelon first, followed by the carrots, the celery, and the lemon.
- Mix the juices together in a pitcher.
- Drink the juice as soon as possible after juicing.
- Thoroughly rinse and clean juicer for next use.
Serve chilled in crushed ice with mint leaves. Can be added to ice or popsicle trays and frozen for later.