On this page you can learn about:
- How I Work With Clients
- What Type of Clients Do Best Under My Care
- How I Provide Treatment
- Fees and Payment
- How To Become a New Client
- Frequently Asked Questions
The way that I work with clients differs significantly from the typical way you may be accustomed to receiving healthcare. Please read the following information thoroughly to familiarize yourself with how I offer treatment.
Be sure to also read the section towards the bottom of the page that describes the fee structure.
I can help clients with a wide range of physical and mental health problems, from allergies, digestive disorders, musculoskeletal problems, and chronic infections, to autoimmune disease, mood disorders, depression, and anxiety. I also help clients interested in promoting and supporting wellness.
I embrace an integrative and functional medicine approach to care, with an emphasis on managing stress and sleep through the use of acupuncture, nutrition, herbal medicine, meditation, and exercise.
As a new client, your treatment is broken into three parts:
Each part is described below in more detail.
- 90-minutes: $140
- Basic (60 min): $80
- Expanded, (90 min): $100
- Comprehensive (120 min): $120
- Basic (30 min): $40
- Expanded (60 min): $80
- 90 (min): $180
†All payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash and all major credit cards. Herbs and nutritional supplements sold separately. Local house calls/ concierge services available for additional fees. For more information, please call (818) 850-3050.
Q: Do you accept insurance for payment?
- A: I am an out-of-network provider for most insurance plans that provide acupuncture benefits. To learn more or to begin the insurance verification process, please send me a message.
However bear in mind, due to several limitations and restrictions commonly associated with acupuncture coverage and the difficulty in collecting fair and reasonable payment from insurance companies in a timely manner, I typically do not accept insurance for payment.
More commonly I provide clients with a medical invoice after each appointment showing what was paid to my office. Clients then submit the invoice to their insurance company to begin the claims process directly with them for direct reimbursement based on the terms of their policy.
Q: Do you accept payment plans?
- A: No, I do not have payment plans.
Q: Can you help my specific condition?
- A: I can help improve a wide variety of interrelated signs and symptoms and biomedically defined diseases primarily by addressing underlying conditions of poor health such as disorders of the digestive system, or immune system, or nutrient imbalances, etc. The best way to find out if I can help with your specific condition is to schedule an Initial Visit by calling 818-850-3050 or send us a message.
Becoming a new client is easy:
- Schedule your Initial Visit by calling 818-850-3050 or send us a message.
- Receive and fill in "New Client" paperwork (can be filled in at your appointment).
- Submit paperwork and any other relevant information (ie lab results) at your Initial Visit.
Book Your Acupuncture Appointment Today- Weekend Appointments Available- Studio City Toluca Lake Burbank North Hollywood CA
Hours of Availability*
|Tue:||10AM - 8PM|
|Wed:||10AM - 8PM|
|Thu:||10AM - 8PM|
|Sat:||10AM - 8PM|
|Sun:||10AM - 8PM|
*By appointment only.