Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Holistic Doctor
I have over 20 years of experience in acupuncture, plant based nutrition therapy, herbal medicine, meditation, and yoga. I am doctor of Oriental Medicine and board certified licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac) in California. I received a Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine from Emperor's College in Santa Monica, CA, and a Doctor of Oriental Medicine (Ph.D.) degree from American Liberty University in Orange, California.
Currently I am in private practice in Modesto, California in Stanislaus County, CA, the heart of California's Central Valley. In my spare time I enjoy music, photography, film, art design, and hiking. I am also currently working on completing my first book.
- Board Licensed Acupuncturist, California (LAc)
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine (PhD)- American Liberty University
- Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine (M.T.O.M.)- Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)- San Diego State University
- Bilingual English and Spanish